It's been an interesting week. I've come up with quite a few reasons to be happy instead of bitter...
- I'm going to be an aunt!! (Am I allowed to write that yet?? I figure I can get away with it because this is my "secret" blog and no one reads it anyway. :)
- One of my best friends from grade school is engaged!
- I'm applying for my first real job!!!!
- A whole bunch of other good friends are all having babies!
- I love teaching again! I'm so much more comfortable in front of my students, even though my teaching still leaves much to be desired. My kids are awesome--it's like I have a hoard of hyperactive little brothers. And sisters.
- It's the weekend!!!!!!!!!!
Like I said, I'm applying for a job at a middle school that happens to be very close to my parents' house in Logan. I told my mother about it earlier today and we spent nearly the whole conversation dreaming about what could be if I got that job. It'd be perfect! I could stay with them in that house, help pay food and utility bills, save money, go to the singles ward, WALK TO WORK AND NOT HAVE TO BUY GAS EVERY WEEK! That's how Mom gets through waiting for someone to buy the TN house, and I how I get through my last semester. Life is grand, and there's so much to look forward to!
So as you can see, I've spit out the bitter pill. I'm too happy to be bitter now. :)
1 comment:
Did I know about your blog?
Regardless, you should update more, but so should I. I bet I'll be seeing you this week!!
Post a Comment