Summer is at hand! I'm 18 school days away from the end of my first year of teaching!! And forget being a "good" teacher, I'm losing all motivation to be even a mediocre teacher! I'm so tired.
So, to energize myself, I need to review my list of summer plans. WOOOOOO SUMMER!
Week one: Sleep. Raging Waters with sister? More sleep.
Week two: CTE conference. BLAH. Sneak in some more sleep.
Week three: Go visit parents for a week? Maybe start a sewing project.
Week four: Classroom management conference. More blah.
Week five: Bakersfield, sister and brother-in-law, and cutest nephew in the world!
Week six: Bakersfield continued.
Week seven: ...undecided. I'm going to visit other sister and brother-in-law in NJ, but haven't decided when.
Week eight: ...plan some curriculum for Exploring Tech 2 class (I bought "253 Robot Experiments for the Evil Genius" the other day. I'm so using it for Tech 2 next year!)
Rest of the time...eh. Whatever I feel like. I'll read books, watch movies, force myself to go to ward activities, climb mountains with old roommates, visit my parents, yadda yadda yadda. Ah, bliss.
Oh yeah, I was going to move sometime during the summer, too. But, instead, I've decided to in a week or so, during the busiest time of the school year. As always, my timing rocks!
Wow...WW3 is about to break out on American Idol. Did the judges fight this much before Kara came? This fight seems especially drawn out. Hmm.
...Vote for Kris and Adam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think AI is struggling and getting more stupid and annoying this year. In the past only Randy was really annoying but this year all the judges are.
Post a Comment