Monday, November 26, 2012

Photo Dump

I practiced my photography skills over Thanksgiving Break on two of the cutest kids in the whole world.

Seriously.


I took a lot (A LOT) of pictures. Here are some (more) of my favorites! Right-click and "view image" to see full size.

I managed to get more Jonas pictures this time around. He was REALLY hard to take pictures of last summer--wouldn't hold still long enough. I've gotten sneakier

Dad was so cute with the kids. He made a little retaining brick wall for Katie, and Jonas was totally fascinated by the whole process of making cement (or mortar in this case). Seren demanded plenty of attention too--she led Dad to the couch, got a book, and plopped down on his lap and demanded to be read to.



Here I tried something called panning. These are really the only two
(out of 20 or so) that turned out decent.

Look! I snuck in a picture NOT of the kids!
Three generations...and Ben
Seren and her cousin Mark

Here's a few more of Seren swinging. She made such cute happy faces--I snapped a lot more shots than what I have posted here.

This new camera is pretty awesome.

Since I no longer use Facebook, this blog will have to be my primary source for sharing pictures, unless of course anyone objects to having their faces and/or kids plastered all over my blog that no one else reads except maybe by accident. Katie and Ben, let me know if I need to take anything down!

3 comments:

Saule Cogneur said...

I can't blow up the pictures! :( They are adorable. I love the ones with Dad in them. You should frame one for him for Christmas.

lindsey said...

Boooo! Ok, try again. You should be able to click on them and do a slideshow type thingy. Some of them really need to be blown up to see the full cuteness :)

betts said...

super cute pictures!