Friday after school, I was planning on taking a nice long nap and not doing anything all evening. I couldn't fall asleep (and I only tried for about 5 minutes anyway), so I instead went grocery shopping and spent all evening cooking myself a fancy dinner.
I tried again with the "sleeping" thing Saturday morning. Unfortunately, by 6am I was wide awake with no chance of returning to blissful slumber. I wanted to rearrange my bedroom furniture, so I got up, measured EVERYTHING in the room, and made floor plan on my computer. I decided to save the actual furniture moving for Fall Break (this Thursday thru next Monday--no school!!). By the time I finished, it was a decent hour (if 8:30 is considered decent), so I got dressed and went out into the cold to run some errands. I came home, cooked some more, and then tried to take it easy. I really tried. But I couldn't sit still, and so I rearranged my bedroom furniture. And then I walked to the library. And then I made dinner. And that was my weekend.
Today was better. I still was wide awake horrendously early, but I haven't really done anything useful. So.
I only have three days of school this week, and then a nice long weekend. I just hope I can make myself unwind enough to actually enjoy it. Meh.
Maybe I should go find a Yoga class to join. Or maybe I could try knocking myself unconscious tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment