Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Ka-Blammers! Destruction!

So, earlier this year, Mom and Dad bought the house across the street. AKA The White House 2. They took me on a tour back in March, and I took a bunch of photos to prove how much like the White House this place is. With a few upgrades. Here it is:

The house in all it's glory, before Dad ripped off all the siding. (The neighborhood kids call it the witch's house) Inconspicuous little entrance on the side, kind of like our white house. Some other similarities I noticed...

(click images to enlarge)

Cute/Crusty decor

Similar kitchen setup

House shared with friendly local wildlife

Holes in the floor

Scary basement

This place, in contrast, came with some upgrades:


Stairs!

Plumbing!

I told Mom and Dad their grandkids could have all kinds of fun here, like we did. This place is (was) probably sturdier than our white house--although you wouldn't think so based on how easily the demolition machine tore it apart. I don't know what it's called--Jonas?

Okay, so I took a lot of video footage of the demolition. Mainly for the kids, because they seem to enjoy such things. If you don't want to wade through all 7 videos, however, I recommend the first one and the sixth one--the beginning and the end. Number 7 just shows them trying to clean up the mess. It took ELEVEN truck loads to carry away the rubble. So, anyway:



Behold! The mighty conqueror!



Gone! I think they should put a pool there.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I love your white house commentary. hehe. I'm glad you took videos we we could see!!