Thursday, July 17, 2014

More Stars! And Some Owls!

Dad and I went hiking up a trail at Tony Grove--about 8 miles round trip. It was a really awesome hike, and I scouted out some good spots for night sky pictures. I was going to come back the NEXT night to shoot those pictures, but the weather wouldn't cooperate and I had to come back the night of the hike instead. Fun stuff. If you're interested in seeing some lovely pictures: Star-Studded Skies

Also, we found some owls outside the house in Providence. There were three of them and they were tiny, so I think they might be babies (or teenagers?). They make this weird chirping noise, kind of like a hamster or gerbil. Eventually they got tired of me and Dad waving flashlights in their faces, but I got some good pictures in before they left forever!


On another topic, the house across the street that Mom and Dad bought is being demolished next week. I plan on getting a couple of videos to post (mostly for Jonas's sake since he does love destruction). I also took lots of pictures earlier in the year supporting my theory that Mom and Dad bought another White House, like the beloved decrepit one in TN. Maybe I'll post some of those two. :P

No comments: