I'm feeling really surreal right now. I've just finished my student teaching. I'm done, I'm finished, I'm graduating and looking for a REAL job with a REAL salary and REAL benefits. Whoa. How did that happen?!
I should be bouncing off the walls right now, but for some reason I'm feeling really depressed. Maybe it's because yesterday it was sunny and almost 80 degrees outside, and today we couldn't launch water-bottle rockets 5th period because it started snowing. Maybe it's because I'm sick of interviewing for jobs. But mostly I think it's because I'm actually sad that I'm not going to Eastmont Middle to teach tomorrow. It was awful hard to step aside today and let the real teacher start teaching again. They're MY kids, dangit!
How stupid. I guess that means I like teaching. :)
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY! That is exciting! It's also kinda scary knowing you are done, ya know? For like 17 years you have been a student and then it's all over and everything changes...
Post a Comment