Tuesday, April 1, 2008
PS
Since I haven't really written on this thing for well over a month, I wanted to make a comment about my progress as a teacher. I was a wuss while I was at the Tech Center. I've been at the middle school, teaching 7-9 grades (CTE, Tech 1, Tech 2), for about 3 1/2 weeks now. And I feel like a completely different person. The middle school is all about going going going non-stop with very little prep time. I sat around doing NOTHING at the Tech Center. At the Middle, I barely breathe. And I shout a lot. :) Ah, middle school...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ahhh middle school :) Great kids, but the shop stuff scared me too! I always just wanted to do it for them so I didn't have to worry about them! lol Glad to hear things are going better for you!
Post a Comment