Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Round 2...FIGHT!

The true tragedy of being a teacher: when the end of the term comes and you say goodbye to your worst kids (while singing silent praises in your heart), the successors will march in the very next day. You never actually say goodbye to the worst kids.

That being said, today I met the successors to the throne of ultimate evil that was recently vacated. I know exactly who's going to turn into a devil in the next week or so. And 7th period completely skipped the "we're being good because we haven't decided if we like you yet" phase and went straight to the "let's run her off!!" phase. Oh well. I discovered last term that Keyboarding is a lot easier to manage than Tech. Threaten to pile on endless (and very boring) typing exercises and they shut right up. Here's to the new semester!

...only 4 and 1/2 months til summer.

1 comment:

The Ainas said...

that was awesome! haha