Okay, I overreacted last week. The "successors to the throne of ultimate evil" aren't that bad. They're very quiet, actually. I've never had such an easy week of teaching. I actually have a little energy left over when I come home! Even 7th period, the class I argued with so much on day 1, has settled down. Today, I barely had to shout at all. The only class I'm struggling with is 5th period CTE--there are many rowdy 7th graders in there. But I'm only stuck with them until the end of March, and since it's 5th (and we have lunch in the middle of class), the period goes by quite quickly. Soooo...so far, so good. Let's hope it stays this way. :)
Maybe, this semester, I'll finally be able to say that I love my job! (hope I didn't just jinx myself...still got over 4 months to go...)
In other news, how bout that American Idol audition in SLC?! Go Osmond family! I think I liked the girl with the tattoo on her arm (the single mom) the best. Her voice was gorgeous and refreshingly different. After a while all good voices start sounding the same--but she really stood out. And I can't even begin to describe how thrilled I am to actually be able to watch American Idol for once. I missed the last two seasons because of lack of TV. It's the stupidest show in the world and I absolutely love it. :)
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment